These reasons are mine and mine only…. because I’ve owned up to them
Photo credit: csrreport2017.q-park.com
The 13 reasons why I love and live the SDG’s
Photo credit: scalingupnutrition.org
- They are spelt out easily for me.
- I see them in everything that I do from ideas, plans and budgets.
- They are for the living and the dead (plants and animals).
- They are all inter-twinned
- They are goals for all, the rich and poor
- They cut across all sectors of our lives
- They begin with the most necessary to the most demanding
- Let’s face it, they are more easier to score than their predecessors, the Millennium Development Goals (MDG’s).
- A child + anyone else, can do wonders on these goals.
- The future matters to me
- They fulfill me, whenever I set myself out to achieve them.
- I’ve been able to love over again and more because of them.
- Also, a little pocket-change never hurt anybody, right?
What are your 13 Reasons Why?
#13 Reasons Why #Goals #Indicators #MDGs #Millenium Development Goals #Poor #Rich #SDGs #Targets #Universal Goals #World
Always laughing, living, loving and thinking about food. I'm so deeply concerned about health, young people, food and psychology. Reggae gets me on another level with the way I see life and I enjoy reading.