Who am I?
I am a human being, living life, laughing through it and loving all the way. Writing doesn’t come so easy to me but I always strive when I can to pen down something. That’s the reason why we have this blog existing. Other than that, I am deeply introverted but sure, I love making friends and talking with them. When I let you in, things will get better, I promise you!
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- The right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal data that is processed about you, as well as additional information.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to have personal data about you deleted before the time of general deletion occurs.
- The right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If you are entitled to restrict the processing, we may only process personal data – with the exception of storage – with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest.
- The right to object: In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance.
- The right to withdraw consent: Where the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact me . The withdrawn consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service at any time.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Please be informed that this page is updated regularly. It is of such strong essence that you keep yourself updated of it.